By Chelsey McCaw
Petals of 100 dandelions
1 cup of water
3/4 to 1 cup organic sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
2 tbsp pectin
1. Add the dandelion flowers petals to a glass jar.
2. Pour boiling water over the dandelions in the jar let sit for 24 hours.
3. Strain into a pot, and add sugar. Turn heat to medium-high until boiling. Once boiling, let simmer and add pectin, stirring vigorously for several minutes.
4. Add the mixture to a glass jar. Seal jar, and store in the fridge. Will thicken as it cools.
5. Serve with toast, oatmeal or scones.